Monday 1 April 2013

Day 13 : Supermarket Announcement



Whenever you are in a supermarket you often here announcements made to staff or customers over the tannoy. I have always wanted to have a go at it myself.

This 40 Days gave me the perfect opportunity to make the request. I went down to my local Sainsbury's and asked if I could have a go. 

Now there is an argument that rejection only hurts when it means something to you, I would agree in part. I do believe if you are 100% committed to succeeding, whether it means something to you or not, failing does still disappoint.

I feel I have been going into these challenges with a 70% desire to succeed. This challenge taught me I need to be more committed to succeeding. Push harder and be more creative.

"If you're not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I'd rather be with someone who does a horrible job, but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%." - Will Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment