Wednesday 20 February 2013

Day 3 : London Fashion Week

The Brit awards are on tonight. As suggested by Luke Richmond on the Facebook Page, it had crossed my mind to head down and attempt to get in. 

On Monday however, Burberry put on a show of their own at the London fashion week and I made attempting to get into a celebrity besieged event, without an invite, a reality. This put me off trying to do it again, at least until I build up my confidence.

One thing I learnt was that the following two methods do not work:

  • 1st: Attempt to walk straight in.
  • 2nd: Attempt to run in. 
Neither worked and the video that follows is proof of this. (Don't ask me how my sister convinced me to do this)

The real lesson learnt, you need more of a plan to make the impossible a reality. You can't just bowl in.


“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ― Benjamin Franklin


No comments:

Post a Comment