Thursday 21 February 2013

Day 4 : Ant & Dec Competition


You couldn't make this stuff up and fortunately we captured what happened today on camera, as proof of the astounding nature of the day's events.

We turn up to Croydon Town Centre to see how many people we can rope in to do a Harlem Shake video and to our bewilderment, ITV are there filming a competition for a show. Once again, the peer pressure from the crew mixed in with sheer adrenaline, launches me into taking on the challenge of participating.

I will let the video speak for itself however I think it is worth noting at this point that every time I have stepped out of my comfort zone I have felt like I have grown or learnt something new.

This challenge, although somewhat spontaneous and nothing to do with what we set out to complete initially, proved two things to me; firstly, with the right amount of peer pressure I succumb to anything and secondly, stepping out of my comfort zone has its rewards.

This time it was 2 tickets to ITV's Ant and Dec's 'Saturday Night Takeaway', showing this Sat. Next time it may be £1 million investment for a business idea I come up with.

"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg 


No comments:

Post a Comment