Sunday 17 February 2013

Intro

My name is Caleb and I am undergoing 40 Days of Rejection. The premise behind the project is that in just 40 days by carrying out challenges that are bound to fail, I may prepare and reshape the way I respond to failure.
As I opt to take the entrepreneurial route in life, positively responding to failure and rejection has to become second nature. The fear of failure is both demoralising and crippling, yet an issue that has predominantly gone unaddressed in the education system.
The challenges I will be undertaking are ones that you, the public have suggested on the Facebook Page. By taking on these challenges that are deemed entirely unachievable and socially awkward, I will learn to come out of my comfort zone, think outside the box, and take risks as I attempt to successfully achieve each day's challenge.
As you follow me on this journey, I hope to inspire you to chase your dreams and not let the fear of failure stop you from reaching and exceeding your potential.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.

6 comments:

  1. I have to say, very very inspired approach to dealing with the fear of failure and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea! I will be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BRILLIANT - can I interview you for my blog?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes for sure. let me know how you want to work it :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant! It is so "Caleb", and I Love it. Something good will definitely come of this, no matter what. I'm on Day 6, and already looking forward to the rest. what a brilliant man :-) let's catch up this weekend anyway, can't wait to hear about your experiences

    ReplyDelete